Welcome

So glad you stopped in to visit. Come back often.



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Quick Glimpse of the Shop

The shop is overflowing with new goodies for your home, garden or gifts.  I have spent lots of time working in the garden this last month and it is finally starting to take shape.  When I'm not in the garden I keep busy transforming all the neat pieces I have found on our recent garage sale marathons into some great things for the shop(unless they are something I just can't live without!)  Am posting some pictures to show you how full the shop is and a few new items ready to be moved into the shop if I can find a place for them.  Haven't gotten started on the new room at the shop so am stockpiling a ton of new shabby chic junque in my living room until it has a home to move into.

No comments:

Post a Comment