Welcome

So glad you stopped in to visit. Come back often.



Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Coming!

It's finally started.  I am so excited.  We finally got started on the new room at the shop yesterday.  Not sure how long it will take to get it ready but have been stockpiling things and will be ready to decorate as soon as it is ready.  The rest of the shop is in total disarray because of having to make room to get the materials in and out of it, but will deal with that whenever I can.  Am considering having a porch sale a little later this summer to clear out a few things.  Will post more on this later.  Come see us soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosey! You came by my shop today so I thought I would check out your blog! I definitely need to get over there to check it out! Very cute stuff! Traci

    ReplyDelete