Welcome

So glad you stopped in to visit. Come back often.



Monday, March 21, 2011

Exciting News

Found the best garden tool yesterday-a wonderful husband with a skid-loader!  We spent the day moving large plants that had outgrown their home in my garden.  Had been wanting to change things for quite a long time and finally got a start on it.  While  working on that we discussed our plans to add some much needed room in my shop.  We are going to move a stairway and add the room it is in as shop space.  He said it couldn't happen overnight and I told him that was OK-next week would be fine.  Seriously though it should be open by fall.  It will be my shabby- chic- junque room and I'm already decorating it in my mind.  Hopefully the large flower gardens will keep me busy while he is doing the major part of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment